These are the typical reasons why a credit card payment doesn't work:
- You are using an open proxy or a network like tor that hides your IP. Please use a direct internet connection.
- An invalid credit card number or billing address was entered.
- An incorrect or expired expiration date was entered.
- A hold has been placed on the account.
- A restriction may have been placed on the account. For example, the account may be set up to not be used outside the country in which the card was issued.
- Insufficient funds.